Friday, August 26, 2011

Do You Hate it when Trouble finds You

Trouble found me this week in Down Town San Bernardino it came along way and came in the form of a white devil with a badge.  I was minding my own business Last Friday after droping off my 5 Year Old son for his 2nd day of Big Kindergarten, I arrived at My Office early as my son's school starts at 8:15a.m before I could really get going with My days busyness of saving peoples homes or there credit i was bruptly interputed by a Sargent from the Los Angles county Sheriffs Homicide Division Demanding MONEY or I would be arrested, I managed to escape from my office with his business card scared out of my Mind I drove down the street and around the corner parked my car and begain to place phone calls, to His watch comander and captian and then to The Local San Bernardino Police department and then to the Mayor of san bernardino's office and then to 3 attorneys and between all those people i recieved no help.  Oh I forgot I also reported this incident to Internal Affairs this was 1 week ago today no response and no help from any of the above parties.   Over 40 years my office has been in The Real Estate and People Business we currently have a A+ rateing with the Better Business Burro and a Sargent from Los Angles County was aloud to come into my home town of San Bernardino and rob me for $2000.00 in my legit Real Estate Sales and Property Managment Business, he was alloud to rob with me by threats of arrest and flawing my perfect cridentials that I have worked years for no help for me by my own city or the law.  Please check back for the rest of the story and a link to a you tube video for the whole story.  You should know what I am about to reveal!!!!!!!!!!! STAY tuned and check back in 24 hours for my next post.

1 comment:

  1. The truth is the LAPD is foul and so is the government. Stay tuned for some life's lessons on the truth.

    ReplyDelete