Friday, April 12, 2013

God is my father

So this week is coming to an end the week has been busy,  I stopped 3 Foreclosures this week 2 of them completely cancelled.  Well I didn't God did I just worked through his guidance.   My Girl Shannon writes the bomb Written Qualified Requests so good mine got to the Head department of chase one level below Jeffery diamond My sale was postponed by this department and I am being sent out options.  I pray they are the options I have prayed about.

 Trust God not money our money is worthless as our dollar devalues itself as the federal reserve a Florida corporation prints mass money daily to cover our national debt we stare our own demise right in the face and don't even know it.   

God told me this via text message a few weeks back.  Faith makes it possible not easy.

BOA on my home where I raise my children cancelled my foreclosure after 18 months of litigation and one final answer by me due to the 9th Circuit on May 7, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment